CCTV is one of the most efficient and cost effective methods of providing surveillance in residential and commercial areas. Technical advances in CCTV field are turning the video surveillance into one of the most valuable safety/security, loss prevention and management tools available today. Clients in Retails use CCTV to monitor for shoplifters and dishonest employees, compile recorded evidence against bogus accident claims and monitor merchandising displays in stores that may be within the same building or hundreds of miles away. Hotels, governments, hospitals and Shopping Malls use CCTV to identify visitors and employees, monitor hazardous work areas, thwart theft and ensure the security of their premises and parking facilities.
With ETS’s IP based video surveillance system, the existing IT infrastructure can be utilized thus increasing the ROI. Other cost saving technologies such as power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and WiFi allow us to cater to organizations of all sizes. As a system integrator, we provide a complete range of CCTV systems with products that are ONVIF compliant. This helps us provide cost effective solutions to the client based on their security requirements.
ETS offers Video Surveillance Solution which includes:
- Observe and record theft or violence by overtly monitoring retail floor space, office buildings, building perimeters, warehouses, loading docks and parking garages.
- Monitor sensitive areas where infrequent activities occur (i.e. confidential records Room, safes Room, etc…)
- Monitor point-of-sale exceptions (cash register voids, etc…) reducing cashier theft.
- Observe and record shoplifting activities.
- Moving PTZ camera to pan, tilt, and zoom within a set defined pattern for tracking purpose.
- Integrate with access control / Intrusion Alarm / Video Intercom to provide video of persons entering and leaving the premises
- Complement asset tracking systems to provide video when a tagged asset leaves the premises.
- Allow operators to see into areas where the environment is hazardous to life or health
- Monitor potential accident areas.
- Monitor Banquet halls, common areas, or high-risk areas to ensure safety of an educational institution’s students and faculty.
- Help reduce the severity of some incidents by the timely dispatch of police, fire, and emergency personnel.
- Document video images on magnetic tape or optical hard drives to record events. This information may be reviewed and later presented as evidence for prosecution of criminals, or as a training tool.
- Train employees, check stock on store shelves and monitor retail sales floor coverage, production lines, etc.